What is a DYNAMIC WEBSITE?
A dynamic site is a site that displays different content to different users based on who the user is. They let you appeal to multiple segments in your target audience to increase the chance of target completions on your website, and in turn, increase revenue.
A site that is dynamic has to be planned. It takes time to consider the different kinds of people (personas) who will be viewing your site and coming up with the perfect headline for them. Again, the dynamic webdesign calgary perfect headline does not exist, but a one that is targeted towards a smaller group of people will be greater than a generalized message.
The better the responsive element of your lively design performs, the more you are able to target your audience. This is all about creating a unique experience each time.
Each user will get the interactions they are searching for much easier than before. They’ll be visually engaged, well-informed, and better able to feel connected to you.
More so, every individual’s visit to your website will not be exactly the same each time they return.
Maybe one day they want jeans out of your online shop and the next time they’re simply focused on accessories. Maybe they all are interested in is the contact information when searching on the fly, but in the future, they return to read your site. Dynamic web design will pick up on this.
It alters the screen in real-time as users click through their first visit and return for more. This lets you engage people at each point of their buying cycle, no matter where along the process they are or what they’re interested in.
WHY BUILD A DYNAMIC Site?
A dynamic site allows you to communicate your value to your target audience in a much more targeted manner. Rather than using the same”slogan” or catch-phrase kind message on your homepage, you’ll be able to use a headline that speaks to solving your audience’s problems or providing them with an opportunity to enhance their lives.
For a business, you probably have multiple ideal customers that fall into various categories. They have different interests. Motivations. Goals. They’re different. They’re people. A dynamic site provides you the opportunity to speak to all these, across clean web design toronto your group of ideal customers.
DYNAMIC MARKETING BRINGS IT ALL TOGETHER
Just because you have a dynamic site does not mean that you can sit back and unwind. Your website is the biggest digital marketing advantage and its message needs to be present across your marketing channels. If your site is dynamic, your marketing should match.
Dynamic marketing ranges from the headline you use in your homepage to the emails you send to your contact list to the landing pages that they convert on. Depending on who’s viewing your website, it’s important that you display a message that is timely and relevant to that user. This way, you can increase the likelihood of conversion and getting them to make a web design agency victoria decision in your favor (give you their money).
Dynamic sites – advantages
- The main advantages of dynamic sites are that by connecting them to databases it is easy to pull in information in an organized and structured way to create product pages or groups of related products sorted in an assortment of different ways depending on how the user wants to view them.
- This ability to connect to a database means that you can also create a content management system – an interface which enables the client to input and manage data via a web-based series of administration pages. That content can be a text for their pages and graphics to go along with the text, or items in their product range with categories, specifications, short and long descriptions, images, etc.. In both these cases it can be as simple or as complex as the client requires.
- There are little or no ongoing costs unless there is a change in the basic design or an extra capability added.
Dynamic websites – disadvantages
- The design of a dynamic website is more fixed than a static one because many of the pages are essentially a template into which data and content is poured to create multiple pages of a similar kind. So, for instance, all your product pages will be basically the same page layout with unique data being displayed. While some customization capability can be built in it is usually quite limited, this type of selecting from a set of pre-defined options. Individual design changes to particular pages aren’t usually possible.
- Prices are higher initially than for a static website, and added functionality may also cost more, particularly if it’s something that wasn’t envisaged initially and requires re-writing of the core code or database.